“Living in Benidorm; working from paradise”, the new proposal from Benidorm: combine leisure time with teleworking. Your workplace on the Mediterranean.
Mayor Toni Pérez said that Benidorm is implementing a new positioning “as an ideal place and safe destination for digital nomads, by making the city’s capabilities and services available to them”.
It’s a formula – he said – that enables travel and online work and generates freedom of movement, which is a paradigm shift for both young people entering the job market and professionals.
It is without a doubt, according to the mayor, “a new and special product, specific to a particular customer, which generates an extra asset to add to the list of opportunities in Benidorm”. With this, Pérez emphasized, “Benidorm is strengthening innovation and technology with the aim of attracting talent and new customer profiles to the city.”
“Benidorm offers professional services, security and perfect connectivity for teleworking and is an ideal solution”, concluding that “Benidorm is the perfect place to live and work”: “A medium sized city, well urbanized, with good accessibility and connections, an example of sustainability, large hotel capacity, open all year round, with services and accessibility and with one of the most complete commercial, leisure and restaurant offerings in the Mediterranean”. In addition, Mayor Toni Pérez said, “it has coworking spaces, such as the Turist-Lab Benidorm”.
- By plane, the nearby Alicante-Elche International Airport is an important access route to Benidorm, with daily flights from many airlines from all over the world.
- Large pleasure boats can also dock here via the nearby ports of Alicante, Altea and Villajoyosa.
- Besides the sub-tropical microclimate of Benidorm, characterized by mild temperatures all year round, and the quality of the beaches, these are reasons why thousands of tourists visit Benidorm, motivated not only by entertainment, but also by health.
- Benidorm has two modern hospitals perfectly equipped with a wide service structure and a team of professionals who make them the best medical centers in the province of Alicante.
- Benidorm has excellent ecological conditions, thanks to the Natural Park of the Sierra Helada and its surroundings, as well as the 7 km coastline that bathes Benidorm on the Mediterranean Sea.
- The compact city model appears to be more sustainable and reduces pollution from proximity, which implies the number of trips by private vehicle. In a city like Benidorm you can go everywhere on foot or by bike.
- Benidorm offers you idyllic city beaches and coves, a Mediterranean landscape and a perfect atmosphere to carry out your work. Benidorm has a solid infrastructure, a stable economy, good sanitation and a fast internet connection. Benidorm offers you a lifestyle that allows you to work in a safe destination.
- Meeting points for professionals, where you can work in a flexible office model with different workplaces adapted to your needs: the Tourist-Lab co-working space where you will find well-equipped executive meeting rooms and private office spaces.